Flour Oatmeal Pancakes with Sultanas.
You can cook Flour Oatmeal Pancakes with Sultanas using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flour Oatmeal Pancakes with Sultanas
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Oatmeal.
- You need 1/2 liter of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 each of Orange.
- You need 1 of Sultans.
- It’s 1/3 tbsp of Oil.
Flour Oatmeal Pancakes with Sultanas instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add milk to the dry ingredients..
- Squeeze the orange juice into the mixture plus the oil and mix the batter..
- Pre heat the pan on low fire with some oil spread on it..
- Add the sultans on the mixture. If you don't have sultans you can use raisins, or completely discard them in the recipe..
- Once the pan is hot, pour desired amount and let them cook. 2-3 minutes on each side..
- Serve with syrup or honey and enjoy..