Strawberry Pancakes with Granola syrup.
You can have Strawberry Pancakes with Granola syrup using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Pancakes with Granola syrup
- Prepare 3 Cups of Pancake Mix.
- You need 2 Cups of Strawberries , pureed and strained.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Granola.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Strawberry syrup.
Strawberry Pancakes with Granola syrup step by step
- Mix your pancake mix and the pureed strawberries to make your pancake batter. If the batter is still thick, add some water to loosen it up..
- Using 1/2 cup as a measure pour the pancake batter on a hot pan and cook them through..
- Stack you pancakes. Mix the syrup with your granola. It will be thick. Pour it all over you pancake stack. Wait a minute for the granola to settle and the syrup to seep into the pancakes and all over it..
- Instant Bliss!.
- PS: When you puree the strawberries, add minimum water. The thicker the better the flavour. You could sweeten the strawberries with a little sugar/splenda if they are tart..