Championship Bean Dip. Source: Fix It and Forget It cookbook. My husband loves my bean dip and when we watch football game or nascar races and I make them for my husband and kids. They are so delicious and spicy.
Get one of our Championship bean dip recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Begin heating refried beans in a suacepan. Cut Velveeta into cubes and add to beans. You can have Championship Bean Dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Championship Bean Dip
- Prepare of dip.
- You need 1 can of refried beans (16 oz.).
- Prepare 1 cup of picante sauce/salsa.
- You need 4 oz of Monterey jack cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 4 oz of cheddar cheese (shredded).
- It’s 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 3 oz of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder(I used only 2teaspoons).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin(I used 1/2 teaspoon, I love the flavor).
- Prepare of serving.
- Prepare 1 of tortilla chips.
- You need 1 of chopped green onions (optional).
Stir in picante sauce and as much Tabasco (or similar) as you like. Serve with chips, a cold beer, and a good football game (Hook'em Horns). The Best Bean Dip Ever – creamy, spicy, and the perfect texture for dipping. Bring it to a friend's house to watch the game and it'll be a hit.
Championship Bean Dip instructions
- Mix all the dip ingredients. Add to a oiled crock pot and cook on high for 2 hours or until warmed through. It only took about 1 hour for mine..
- Serve with tortilla chips and green onions on top if you choose..
- This is the picante sauce I'm referring to in this recipe.It's not as chunky as salsa.Salsa will work fine if you can't find picante sauce..
- This makes about 41/2 cups.Hope You Enjoy!.
Beans, salsa, cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, chili powder and cumin make this recipe delicious. A delicious party dip with beans, tomatoes, onions, and lots of diced avocado. A variation on 'Texas Caviar'; one bite and you won't leave the bowl. Add Recipes Clear Meal Plan Print Taste Preferences Make Yummly Better. I stole this recipe for Championship Bean Dip from tasteofhome.com who stole it from Wendi Wavrin Law from Omaha, Nebraska.