Banana Oat Muffins. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Oat Muffins. Meet the banana muffins of my dreams. They're fluffy, whole grain, naturally sweetened, totally Make it oat free: Simply omit the oats.
Healthy Banana Oat Muffins 😋Need an easy and delicious banana oat muffin for breakfast? These are easy to make, they come together in the blender. Chocolate Banana Oat Muffins Recipes to Cook These are definitely not your ordinary banana muffins, these scrumptious treats are packed full of oats, ground flax seeds, chia seeds. You can cook Banana Oat Muffins using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Oat Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of Rolled Oats – Processed in food processor.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- Prepare 3-4 of Bananas – Mashed (use very ripe bananas).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil – Melted.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Honey (use more depending on ripeness of the bananas using).
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips or 1/2 Cup Blueberries.
Simple, healthy and easy to make. These banana oatmeal muffins are moist and delicious and can also be made gluten-free. These banana oatmeal vegan muffins are wholesomely delicious and gluten-free! They are packed with healthy ingredients like oat flour, bananas, applesauce, almond milk, and spices and can be.
Banana Oat Muffins step by step
- Blend oats in a food processor until it resembles a flour..
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Whisk together all wet ingredients in a separate mixing bowl..
- Add dry ingredients to wet. Mix until blended. Stir in chocolate chips or blueberries..
- Grease muffin tin and fill 3/4 with batter.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes..
Fill greased muffin cups almost full. Before there were Gluten Free Banana Oat Muffins, there were store-bought muffins. For years, I've nursed a strong and unwavering love for… grocery store bakeries. Healthy banana muffins recipe made with old fashioned rolled oats and whole wheat flour. Start your day with an easy, nutritious breakfast.