Potato and Corned Beef Fritters. Or you can make this delicious Creamy Potato and Corned Beef Chowder. Corned beef is something I've never gotten before at my deli counter, until I started making all these leftover corned beef recipes – and absolutely loving them. sweet potatoes with marshmallows and brown sugar. An easy recipe for comforting corned beef potato cakes.
And of course there was corned beef hash and corned beef and potato pie – I make both for my family, not so much now though, because the price of corned beef has rocketed in the UK. Now that July is ending, I'm seeing a huge flood of submissions for Little Thumbs Up! I'll defiitely visit each and everyone of your recipes The crunch from the corn makes the fritters super addictive. You can cook Potato and Corned Beef Fritters using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato and Corned Beef Fritters
- You need 3 lb of White Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 can of Corned Beef.
- Prepare 3 piece of Eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 7 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
I originally wanted to bake the fritters instead of pan-frying them, but I was. Corn Meat Fritters Potato Fritters Savory Snacks Savoury Dishes Healthy Snacks Beef Recipes Potato rosti. These are delicious and crunchy fritters made with grated potatoes. Plus, they're a These potato fritters with red lentils are super easy to make and so delicious!
Potato and Corned Beef Fritters instructions
- Preheat oven at 425°F.
- Peeled potatoes and cover it with alumunium foil. Baked for 60 mins (flip it after 30 mins).
- Mashed the baked potatoes and mix it with all the other ingredients. But for the eggs only put the yolk part. Set aside the white eggs for the coating.
- Preheat cooking oil for medium heat.
- Use a big spoon to make a good rounded shape of the dough. And dip it to beaten white eggs. Then fry for about 10 mins until the colour is golden brown..
Mix the potato and sweetcorn together and add the the oregano, beaten egg, onion mix and seasoning if desired. A simple batter with chopped or shredded corned beef. A great way to use up leftover corned beef. I've also add corn to these sometimes. Place two to three fritters at a time into the saucepan or deep fat fryer and cook until batter is a golden brown colour and crispy, approximately four minutes, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.