Mi Ayam Jamur Bakso-Noodle Soup with Chicken Mushroom & Meatball. Mie ayam or bakmi ayam is a one of Indonesian street food made from yellow egg noodle topped with dice chicken and mushroom. Mie Yamin Ayam Jamur or Bakmi Yamin Ayam Jamur is typical Indonesia Chinese cuisine. Usualy, we served Mie Ayam Jamur with steam veggie, meatball, fried.
The noodle of mie ayam yamin has sweeter taste due to the mix with kecap manis. In this recipe, I made the version version of mie ayam. Sweet sautéed mushroom and chicken paired with salty chicken broth and finished with egg noodle and some vegetable!… Bakmi Ayam Jamur Recipe (Chicken and Mushroom Bakmi). You can cook Mi Ayam Jamur Bakso-Noodle Soup with Chicken Mushroom & Meatball using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mi Ayam Jamur Bakso-Noodle Soup with Chicken Mushroom & Meatball
- It’s 500 g of chicken boneless thigh.
- Prepare 2 litre of water.
- You need 1 can of sliced champignon mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of onion, minced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of scallion cut small.
- It’s 10 tea spoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- It’s 5 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 table spoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of oysters sauce.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 15 of home made meatball.
- It’s of Fresh noodle.
In this recipe you will need to prepare the noodle (see the recipe above), Stir Fry Chicken Mushroom, and chicken broth. You may also add meatballs and fried wonton skin as condiments. Noodles are served with chicken and mushroom stew and a side of soup. This is one popular noodle dishes in Indonesia with many regional variations.
Mi Ayam Jamur Bakso-Noodle Soup with Chicken Mushroom & Meatball step by step
- Boil water, add chicken, let it boil for 30 minutes..
- Take out the chicken, cut diced, set aside (this will go to stirfry). Add salt to the broth/soup to taste, add meatballs, boil in low heat. Set aside (this will be the soup for the noodle)..
- Heat vegetable oil. Stir fry chicken, mushroom, onion, garlic. Add soya sauce, sesame oil, oyster sauce, brown sugar, salt pepper..
- Prepare fresh noodle. Top with the stir fry chicken mushroom, meatballs, and scallion. Pour the soup in it..
- Serve hot..
This mie ayam jamur is one of my favorite noodle dishes I grew up eating. It may not be the exact copy cat of what they sell, kinda like my own. Top with the chicken-mushroom mixture and baby bok choy. Serve noodles with bowls of soup and little dishes of fish sauce, sambal. Stock a batch of this easy chicken and mushroom sauce toppings in your fridge to add to your rice, noodles, or ramen for a quick, tasty, and healthy meal.