Nasi Lemak. Awalnya, nasi lemak dijadikan bekal bagi para petani maupun pekerja perkebunan. Selain Malaysia, nasi lemak juga populer di Singapura, Brunei Darusalam, serta Kepulauan Riau. Nasi lemak is a Malay cuisine dish consisting of fragrant rice cooked in coconut milk and pandan leaf.
No other dish in Malaysia is as famous as nasi lemak. It consists of rice cooked in coconut milk that is traditionally served with anchovies, cucumbers, peanuts, and boiled eggs. Nasi Lemak is also Malaysia's national dish…and as a Malaysian that lives abroad, having Nasi Lemak really cures the homesickness or it can just have the total opposite effect and make you more. You can cook Nasi Lemak using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nasi Lemak
- It’s of Rice.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- It’s 3 of pandan leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 slices of ginger.
- It’s of Sambal.
- Prepare 15 of dried red chillies (cleaned, deseeded, soaked).
- Prepare 4 of garlic.
- It’s 6 of big shallots.
- You need 2 slices of galangal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of belachan powder / belachan.
- You need of Main.
- You need 20 of Fried anchovies.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 of boiled egg.
- You need 1 of cucumber (sliced).
- It’s 1/2 of sweet onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of peanuts.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need 2 tbsp of belachan.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of potato starch.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
Nasi lemak is rice cooked with coconut milk, served with spicy anchovies sambal (or sambal of your Malaysia is known for its nasi lemak, among other delicious meals. How to make Malaysia signature meal, Nasi Lemak with all its trimmings. Nasi lemak is rice cooked with coconut milk, served with spicy anchovies sambal. Malaysian Nasi Lemak. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Nasi Lemak instructions
- Marinate chicken for at least 2 hours..
- Blend the ingredients for the sambal..
- In a pot, add sambal paste and oil..
- Then add the 1/2 onions, fried anchovies, salt and sugar. (do not add fried shallots, it will make it bitter!).
- Cover chicken with the potato starch and deep fried it..
- Cook the rice now..
- Serve rice with peanuts, cucumber, sambal and chicken..
As long as she likes you, this young lady will do anything for you. It's a blessing and a curse to be loved by her; she'll do anything for you and she'll do everything to make you happy. She can often be found sunbathing on the beach. Lihat juga resep Nasi Lemak Pelangi (dari bahan alami) enak lainnya. Nasi Lemak can be cooked in a variety of ways, ranging from the Malay, Chinese and Indian variation.