Instant Pot Salmon with Garlic Potatoes and Broccoli.
You can cook Instant Pot Salmon with Garlic Potatoes and Broccoli using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Salmon with Garlic Potatoes and Broccoli
- You need 1 1/4 pounds of small potatoes, halved or quartered.
- It’s 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- You need 4 of 5-6 ounce skin-on center-cut salmon fillets (3/4 to 1 inch thick).
- You need 1/4 tsp. of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of grated lemon zest, plus lemon wedges for serving.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 4 cups of packed broccoli (about 3 1/2 ounces).
Instant Pot Salmon with Garlic Potatoes and Broccoli instructions
- Put the potatoes in the bottom of an Instant Pot. Add 1 cup water, 2 tablespoons of the butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Place the pot's steam rack over the potatoes..
- Rub the top and sides of the salmon fillets with the paprika and lemon zest and season generously with salt and pepper. Place skin-side down on the rack. Put on the lid, making sure the steam valve is in the sealing position, and set the cooker to high pressure for 3 minutes for thawed or 5 minutes for frozen. When finished, carefully turn the steam valve to the venting position to release the pressure..
- Remove the salmon and rack and set the cooker to saute at normal heat. When the potatoes start sizzling, add the garlic and cook, stirring, until softened, 1 to 2 minutes; stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and season generously with salt and pepper. Smash the potatoes with a fork or wooden spoon until chunky..
- Turn off the cooker. Add the broccoli to the potatoes and stir until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Divide the salmon and potato mixture among plates. Serve with lemon wedges..