Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons. New Chopped Salad With Crispy Japanese Sweet Potatoe Croutons! Drain and cool under cold water. Meanwhile, make the dressing by mashing anchovies with the mayonnaise.
Wine note: A Spanish rosé, or Rosado, works well with the Spanish-Style Tuna and Potato Salad. I also added two pouches of tuna since my hubs likes things a bitter 'meatier' for dinner. Summer Tuna Salad With Sweet Potato and Basil. You can have Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons
- Prepare 3 cup of torn mixed salad greens.
- Prepare 1 of 3 ounce can albacore tuna, drained and mixed with 1 tablespoon minced celery and onion, dash of lemon juice, dash of worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon cajun seasoning, 1/4 yeaspoon garlic powder and 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, mix well, mold into small ra.
- It’s 6 of marinated artichoke hearts.
- You need 3 of marinaed mushrooms, sliced if large.
- Prepare 3 of black olives.
- You need 2 of cherry tomatos, wedged.
- You need 1 of hard boiled egg cut in 4ths.
- Prepare 1 of roasted red bell pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced onion, celery and cucumber, and strips of fresh carrot.
- You need 2 of srips bacon cooked crisp and broken up.
- It’s 1 of russet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inche cubes and fryed and seasoned….recipe for this is below under directions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of your favorite salad dressing, more or less as desired.
This is just an excuse to eat bread and tell everyone you had salad for dinner. Toasted breadcrumbs make each and every bite of salad crunchy. Mediterranean Tuna Salad With Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette. A zesty dressing takes this healthy tuna salad to the next level.
Tuna Dinner Salad With Crispy Potato Croutons instructions
- MAKE POTATO CROUTONS.
- Heat enough oil in a saucepan to have the potato cubes covered and have room fo oil to expamd. Heat to 350 or until aotato cube sizzles when added. Fry cubes until golden and cooked through about 5 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile mix in a medium bowl 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon cajun seasonig, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and salt to taste, mix well.
- When potatos are done toss in bowl with cheese and spices, remove to paper towel. NOTE– Potatos can be fryed and seasoned early in the day.To reheat place in preheated 425 oven on baking sheet until recrisped about 5 to 10 minutes, watch they cook quick..
- MAKE SALAD.
- Place greens on dinner plate, arrange all salad ingredients on top. Unmold tuna salad in center, top all with crispy bacon and hot potato croutons. Serve with your favorite dressing..
Warning: These crispy cakes are absolutely addicting, especially with a dollop of chipotle mayo. This blogger even boasts they're "the best thing to have ever happened to. Tuna salad with chopped eggs and dill is a deli classic that makes an excellent picnic or potluck salad, or a nice light lunch. This tuna salad is made special with the addition of cream cheese and chopped raw carrots. Red peppers make it pretty and one or two other vegetables, fruits or nuts This simple, unusual recipe will yield the best tuna sandwiches you've ever had!