Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight. Make-Ahead Granola, Fruit, and Yogurt Parfait How to make fruit and yogurt parfait. Banana Split Granola KabobsBig Flavor Kitchen.
I love fruit, granola, and yogurt so why not put them all together?! Fill a greased muffin tin with the granola mixture and use a spoon to form the crust. Hello and welcome to all of the new readers coming from The recipe I am sharing today is a recipe for Yogurt & Granola Fruit Kabobs and can be eaten for. You can cook Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight
- You need 2 (11 oz) of bags Honey Bunches of Oats.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of your favorite yogurt (I used Dannon vanilla).
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of fresh strawberries.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of fresh blueberries.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of fresh blackberries.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of My homage fudge sauce from the Oreo cheesecake recipe.
A wide variety of yogurt with granola options are available to you, such as feature, processing type, and origin. What if I told you these yogurt granola fruit tarts were super easy to make, would you make one? Granola is often eaten in combination with yogurt, honey, fresh fruit (such as bananas, strawberries or blueberries), milk or other forms of cereal. It also serves as a topping for various pastries, desserts or.
Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight step by step
- Slice strawberries and in a medium bowl mix all the fruit with a tsp of sugar and set aside..
- Pour a layer of granola, next yogurt, then fudge. Next put a layer of fruit..
- Pour a layer of granola then yogurt and next fruit. Drizzle fudge on top. Place in refrigerator till ready to serve. Enjoy!.
Layer Half banana Slices in Serving Bowl. Spread With One-Fourth yogurt, Sprinkle With One-Fourth Granola And Half The grapes. Concept of healthy eating for breakfast. Fresh granola with kiwi and mint on concrete surface isolated on grey. Yogurt (you can make your own with an Instant Pot!) Frozen berries (frozen fruit will melt in the Layer in a mason jar the fruit and then the yogurt.