Aate(wheat)ka Laddoos. Aate ke Lajwab Laddu Recipe Hi, I m Nisha, welcome to my channel Nisha safar. About this video Iss video me apko aate yani wheat flour ke laddu. Welcome back to my YouTube channel.
Quickest and easiest Aata laddoo recipe on YouTube. Simple but delicious sweet dish – Atta Ladoo can be made easily at home at a short notice. These wheat flour (aata) laddos are a very delicious and healthy preparation. You can cook Aate(wheat)ka Laddoos using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aate(wheat)ka Laddoos
- It’s 500 gms of Aata (wheat flour).
- It’s 500 gms of Ghee / little oil,.
- Prepare 350 gms of sugar (powder).
- Prepare 4/5 of small elachi (powder).
- It’s little of khuskhus, dry coconut (grated), kishmish,.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mix dry fruits (Badami, cashew,pista) chopped.
The edible gum enhances the flavor of the ladoos and is good for health especially in winter time as they Delicious and healthy aate ke ladoos are ready to serve. These laddoos can be stored in airtight container for a month. Shape into even sized laddoos store in an airtight container. If flour is more coarse then can add normal flour in little quantity.
Aate(wheat)ka Laddoos instructions
- Firstly in a kadhai put Ghee, when heated,put Gas on medium flame,then slowly put spoon by spoon Aata in it,then stir till it becomes brownish colour,then put Elachi powder and khuskhus in it, keep the gas in sim..
- Then put sugar powder and grated sukaa coconut, again stir fr a while and put all dry fruits (Badami cashew pista and lastly kishmish) stir for few minutes..
- Lastly after cooling for some time, make Laddoos and serve..
The time to cook atta laddoo will vary depending on the thickness. Aate ke ladoo are sweet dumplings made from whole wheat flour or gehu ka aata and a popular dessert in the states of Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. These atta ladoos are especially made during winters and are so rich, filling and delectable that no one can stop. How to make Aate Ke Laddoo. Add the wheat flour and stir.