Mexican Layered Dip.
You can have Mexican Layered Dip using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Layered Dip
- You need of Big Jar of salsa.
- It’s of Pack/container of Guacamole.
- It’s of Refried beans- I cooked them with some taco seasoning, cheese, green onions, and sour cream.
- Prepare of Big bag of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of Pico de gallo( I made mine fresh) onion, bell pepper, tomatos diced, and cilantro.
- You need of White Cheese dip(homemade or store brand).
- You need of Big bag of mexican blend cheese.
- It’s of Fresh cut up cilantro-(for pico de gallo).
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Yellow onion-diced for pico de gallo.
- Prepare of Bell pepper-diced (for pico de gallo).
- It’s of Tomato-diced (for pico de gallo).
- Prepare of of tostito chips-I use the round size.
- It’s of Green onions diced (I put these in the beans).
- You need of Taco seasoning(I put this in beans).
Mexican Layered Dip step by step
- I warmed up refried beans on stove with cheese,green onions, & a lil taco seasoning and sour cream mixed in them. Then layer the bean stuff on bottom layer of dish,then a layer of queso white cheese dip, salsa,then guacamole,then sour cream, pico de gallo,more queso, then then lettuce,and then topped with shredded Mexican 4 blend shredded cheese & a little bit more pico de gallo.and a little bit more of the white cheese dip swirled on top..
- For pico de gallo- I diced onion, bell pepper, tomato, and cilantro in my mini chopper processor..