Bakso Sapi (Meatballs).
You can cook Bakso Sapi (Meatballs) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bakso Sapi (Meatballs)
- It’s 1,5 kg of minced beef.
- It’s 500 g of minced chicken.
- You need 700-800 g of tapioca flour.
- You need 6 of garlics (fine crushed).
- You need 1 tbs of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of salt / as per your liking.
- Prepare 1 tbs of white pepper.
- Prepare 5 of Ice cubes.
- Prepare 150-200 ml of water.
Bakso Sapi (Meatballs) step by step
- Grind approx. 500g minced beef and chicken with ice cubes, add the crushed garlics, nutmeg, salt and white pepper.
- Add the above mixture to the remaining minced beef and mix it well.
- Once the meat is nicely combined, add the flour step by step (approx. 100g at a time with little bit of water).
- Keep on adding until the texture becomes heavy and can be easily shaped into balls.
- At the same time, prepare the pot with some water to boil, let the water boiling.
- One by one put a ball into the boiling water.
- You can take from the boiling water once they are floating in the surface.
- Cool them and store it in freezer (they can last upto a month).
- You can cook this balls with noodles, clear soups, pastas and stir fry vegetables.