Creamy Chicken Kabocha.
You can cook Creamy Chicken Kabocha using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Kabocha
- You need 250 gr of chicken fillet, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need 1/3 of kabocha (about 300-400 grams, deseeded, sliced thinly (no need to peel the skin).
- Prepare 4 of flowering shallot stalks, sliced (you can also use leek or spring onion).
- You need 1 tbsp of powdered broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground mace.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooking cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fermented garlic oil (or you can use regular oil).
- It’s 1 tsp of fermented garlic (you can use fresh ones, but double the portion).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Creamy Chicken Kabocha step by step
- Stir-fry the chicken with fermented garlic and the oil until the chicken becomes golden brown..
- Add onion, kabocha slices, flowering shallot, water, and stir occasionally. When the kabocha is a bit soft, add powdered broth, black pepper, and mace. Stir occasionally..
- When the kabocha is soft and the chicken is firm, add cooking cream. Stir and correct the taste if necessary..