Balsamic strawberries 🍓. Executive Chef, James Joyce, prepares Balsamic Strawberries www.gopro-lo.com. Find strawberry balsamic stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added.
Learn how to make Balsamic Strawberries. Preparation Toss all ingredients in medium bowl. Place a serving of the strawberries in a bowl with a scoop of ice cream on top and dust lightly with lemon zest. You can have Balsamic strawberries 🍓 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Balsamic strawberries 🍓
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of runny honey – if you’re making it vegan: i haven’t tried it with maple syrup but a couple of tsps sugar would work too.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Strawberries – i used 12-15 today.
- It’s of To garnish: lemon zest (from an unwaxed lemon) or fresh mint leaves.
Download Strawberry balsamic stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Fresh strawberries are all over the grocery stores right now. And even though they are not the perfectly ripe If you've never tried combining strawberries and balsamic vinegar, you are in for a treat. Strawberries have been, and likely always will be, my favorite fruit.
Balsamic strawberries 🍓 step by step
- Slice the strawberries in half..
- Mix the vinegar and honey. Add a good few grind of pepper. Mix..
- Pour the vinegar/ honey mix kver the strawberries. Set aside and let them marinade for at least 30 mins – max. a couple of hours..
- Serve with some fresh mont leaves or grated lemon zest. Enjoy 😋.
I started off with what I assumed would be a no-brainer—balsamic, hulled and diced strawberries. Hull the strawberries and cut them into quarters lengthwise. Place in a bowl and toss with the vinegar and sugar. Combine liquid ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Add in strawberries and toss until they are well coated.