Wheat bread. In todays video we are taking a look at how to make whole wheat bread! Its very easy and simple to make. My crusty, bakery-style, aromatic and yeasty whole wheat bread recipe is must!
The Malted Flour was not available. Please see my metric chart about the flour. Make sure the egg and oil are at room temperature and be sure to aerate your flour before measuring. (Redirected from Whole-wheat bread). You can cook Wheat bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wheat bread
- Prepare 4 cup of wheat flour(500g).
- Prepare 11/2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 400 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Milk and butter for washing.
Whole wheat bread or wholemeal bread is a type of bread made using flour that is partly or entirely milled from whole or almost-whole wheat grains, see whole-wheat flour and whole grain. It is one kind of brown bread. The first thing you need for bread is flour. Once the bread is done mixing flour your hands and take the bowl off and pull though dough out on to the lightly floured portion of.
Wheat bread instructions
- In small bowl take some hot water.add yeast and sugar and leave it for some time..
- Take atta in a big bowl.centre of atta pour yeast mixture.add salt and oil.then mix properly and prepared dough..
- Knead the dough about 15 min.you can knead by hand or with a mixer.(kneading dough allow gluten to form which enable dough to rise better,be lighter and fluffier.).
- Place your lovely smooth, elastic bread dough in a oiled bowl and cover it with plastic wrap.and rest for 40 min..
- After the punching the dough for 5 min.and fold and keep it in the mould then cover and rest for 30 min in the mould..
- Bake for 180 for 25-30 min..
- Check with toothpick after 25 min.then if required continued for some time..
Wheat bread is part of many cultures and traditions and many people's diets. For those who need to or want to replace wheat bread, there are many healthful and nutritious alternatives to choose. Whole wheat bread has an unfortunate reputation for turning out heavy and dense at home. It can have a texture that's prone to tearing or crumbling apart, especially when sliced thin for sandwiches. Homemade whole wheat bread – The most AMAZING wheat bread recipe.