Minestrone Soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and.
I hope you enjoy this Minestrone Soup Recipe! Minestrone Soup – the best chunky soup in the world! Minestrone Soup is the sort of soup that keeps life interesting – it's filled to the brim with a variety of vegetables, potato, beans and pasta, in a. You can cook Minestrone Soup using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Minestrone Soup
- You need 2 cans (28 oz) of each) diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 12 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 12 cups of vegetable stock (use a quality stock not broth).
- You need 2 cup of carrots, diced.
- It’s 2 cups of celery, diced.
- You need 2 cup of white onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Italiano seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 can (15 oz) of each) red kidney beans, drained.
- It’s 2 cups of zucchini, diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Ditali pasta (tubular).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen green beans, thawed.
- Prepare 3 cups of baby spinach, chopped.
Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth. The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. Cook up a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Minestrone Soup from Food Network, loaded with fresh veggies, pasta and herbs. Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale.
Minestrone Soup instructions
- Combine all ingredients accept the pasta in a large soup pot. Cover and simmer on low for 4 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add pasta to the pot and simmer for 1 more hour. Serve.
To keep this low-carb, omit the pasta, you honestly won't miss it with everything else in this soup. Minestrone soup is so hearty it can stand on its own as the main dish! I fell in love with minestrone at the Olive Garden, so this is a pretty darn close attempt at copying the classic Italian soup. Minestrone soup cooks in one pot with a vegetable broth tomato base and then loaded with fresh vegetables, beans, and tender small shell pasta. This is honestly the best Minestrone Soup!