Omelette Ulek. Learn how to make an omelet. Now you can make a fancy, folded omelet at home! In cuisine, an omelette or omelet is a dish made from beaten eggs, fried with butter or oil in a frying pan (without stirring as in scrambled egg).
Omelet is the Americanized spelling for omelette. A classic French omelette is rolled (or double-folded), while cooks in the U. S. typically fold the omelet in half. You can have Omelette Ulek using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Omelette Ulek
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 each of Shallots.
- Prepare 2 each of Large free-range eggs.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 of Green chilli.
- It’s 1 of as needed Salt and pepper.
Find omelette stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Loaded with protein, iron and vitamins this spinach omelet makes for a amazing breakfast. It can be served alone or with bread.
Omelette Ulek instructions
- Cut the tomatoes into slices, and separate the seed from the flesh.
- With a pestle and mortar, crush and mix the garlic, shallots and the seeds of the tomato. Continue mixing until the ingredients are blended into a wet, smooth paste..
- Cut the tomato slices into smaller dices..
- Remove the seeds of the chili, and cut the chili into small slices slantways.
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and season with pinch of salt and pepper. Beat the eggs with a fork..
- Mix in the tomato and the green chili with the beaten eggs..
- Put a small frying pan on low heat, and then put in a large knob of butter. When the butter has melted and is bubbling, pour in the garlic, shallot, and tomato paste. Mix with a wooden spatula for a minute..
- Pour in the egg mix into the frying pan, and move the pan around to spread evenly..
- When the edges of the egg is cooked, ease it with a spatula gently towards the middle. When the egg is no longer sticking to the pan, flip one half to the other half..
- Let the egg cook for about a minute until it starts to turn golden..
- Remove the heat, and move the egg to a plate. Serve it hot..
There's something "mad scientist" about this recipe and the fact that it makes a decent omelette with little fuss or cleanup is a bonus. Omelets are a classic breakfast choice, but they can be fragile and hard to flip correctly. By knowing the right way to use a spatula and pan and a few different flipping methods. This type of Thai-style omelet features multiple soft inner layers and crispy edges. It's made of very few simple ingredients and, though some attention is needed when it comes to technique.