Nacho Chicken Casserole. Family and friends will think you're the latest celebrity. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included. All of the cheeses you're able to use.
We all love this easy casserole! It has the best flavor and it's absolutely SO simple to make! This creamy chicken casserole with a nacho cheese-flavored corn chip crust is a comforting dish your whole This is a version of the famous King Ranch Chicken casserole. You can cook Nacho Chicken Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nacho Chicken Casserole
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked diced, chicken, rotisserie chicken, or shredded chicken( the night before I'm making this I cook 2 chicken breasts in one can of enchilada sauce in the crock pot on low for 6 hrs it shreds perfectly).
- Prepare 1 can of (15 oz.) pinto beans drained and rinsed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- You need 1 can of (10 3/4 oz.) nacho cheese soup.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce, tomato and sour cream.
- You need 1 of Tortilla chips.
Careful, it packs a bit of heat! Pour in the enchilada sauce, chicken broth, cumin and some salt and pepper. Raise the heat and bring to a boil. This Fiesta Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe is cheesy, spicy, and so delicious.
Nacho Chicken Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl mix chicken, beans, salsa and soup. Spoon evenly into greased 8 inch square baking dish. sprinkle with shredded cheese..
- Cover with foil. Bake 30 to 40 minutes. uncover dish bake 5 to 8 minutes longer..
- Arrange tortilla chips on plate. Top with mixture. Add lettuce, tomato, and sour cream if desired.
I made this chicken and biscuit casserole a few years ago, and our boys still beg me to make it from time to time. This casserole turns nachos upside down and can be eaten in bowls or as a dip. The chicken mixture can be made ahead and refrigerated until later. Line bottom of casserole with crushed tortilla chips. Mix remaining ingredients, except cheese, and cover chips.