Sambal Tauchu Chicken (Ayam Sambal Taucu). About Channel: No Mad is all about Travel, Food & Lifestyle videos. Tauco, Taucu, Taotjo or Tauchu is a paste made from preserved fermented yellow soybeans in Chinese Indonesian and Malaysian cuisines. Tauco is made by boiling yellow soybeans, grinding them, mixing them with flour and fermenting them in order to make a soy paste.
Tauhu, tempe rebus dulu dalam air rebusan ayam kemudian goreng. Cover pan and let mixture simmer till chicken is almost done. Add tamarind juice and simmer till chicken is fully cooked. You can have Sambal Tauchu Chicken (Ayam Sambal Taucu) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sambal Tauchu Chicken (Ayam Sambal Taucu)
- Prepare 350 g of Chicken Meat (boneless, skinless, cut into bite size).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- It’s of Sambal Paste (blend well);.
- It’s 40 g of Shallots.
- Prepare 20 g of Garlic.
- You need 20 g of Ginger.
- You need 20 g of Dried Chillies (deseeded, rehydrated).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Fermented Yellow Bean Paste (Tauchu).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need of Garnish (optional);.
- Prepare 1 pc of fresh Red Chillies (finely chopped).
- You need 1 pc of fresh Green Chillies (finely chopped).
Add coconut milk, lower heat and continue to stir till oil appears on the surface. Kategori Resepi >Masakan Ayam >Chicken Chop Goreng / Fried Chicken Chop. Salut ayam dengan tepung jagung hingga rata. Kemudian celup kedalam telur dan akhir sekali celup dengan breadcrumbs hingga rata.
Sambal Tauchu Chicken (Ayam Sambal Taucu) step by step
- PASTE; heat 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Add in the Sambal Paste, mix well and cook until the oil separates..
- CHICKEN; next, add in the Chicken and mix well. Cook the Chicken until it is done..
- SERVE; serve on a serving plate and garnish with Red and Green Chillies..
Lihat juga resep Ayam sambal matah enak lainnya. Can serve with any fried food, especially chicken, fish, eggplant. If you love chicken, why would you smash it? The only justifiable reason is to create this unique Asian dish from Java, Indonesia that has spread across Asia and is getting Best eaten with steamed rice, cucumber slices, fried tempeh and fried tauhu.