Egg Puffs (with home made puff pastry).
You can have Egg Puffs (with home made puff pastry) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Puffs (with home made puff pastry)
- Prepare of eggs Hard boiled.
- You need of Onion sliced.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of greenchilly.
- It’s of Garam masala.
- You need of Chilly powser.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of fennel Seeds.
- You need of flour All pupose.
- You need of Unsalted butter.
Egg Puffs (with home made puff pastry) step by step
- I have religiously followed the instructions in this video to make puff pastry sheet, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdO_ef0dyuM.
- For the filling, heat oil in a pan, add fennel seeds, add sliced onions, saute until brown (cook on low heat until it turns brown), add ginger garlic paste and all the spices. cook until everything is blended well. Do not add water. Should be of a dry consistency.
- Hard boil the eggs, cool and peel and then cut into two halves.
- Once everything is cooled properly, cut the pastry sheet, add a portion of filling, place half slice of egg on top and cover it..
- Take one egg in a bowl and beat it nicely. Use this as egg wash to brush the outside of puffswith egg white.
- Preheat oven for 400 F. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes..