Turkey Day Pot Pie. It's hard to find a more comforting dish than a homemade turkey pot pie. This classic version has a flaky, buttery crust, a creamy sauce Learn how to make an easy turkey pot pie with our recipe, made even better with a Pillsbury™ pie crust. It's a great dish for beginner cooks and busy families alike.
WHAT: A perfect way to use up turkey leftovers — and to save them for another day. Leftover pot pie will keep well in the fridge for up to five days. This turkey pot pie has a comforting creamy center with an extra-flaky top. You can have Turkey Day Pot Pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Day Pot Pie
- Prepare 2 of pie crust, store bought or homemade.
- Prepare 1 of Acorn squash.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Turkey, leftover from t-day and cubed.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 medium of white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of 14oz jar of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Sage.
If the edges of the pie start to darken faster than the rest of the pie, cover. This easy turkey pot pie recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser, every time. With a warm roasted turkey filling and hearty spinach, this classic turkey casserole is even better with a cranberry-pecan crust. Held one to three days after Thanksgiving, Leftovers Day is…the day you eat all your leftovers.
Turkey Day Pot Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Peel and cubed squash. In a bowl, mix squash and oil until coated. Salt and Pepper to taste..
- Spread squash onto a parchment paper cover cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes..
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl. When squash is roasted, add them to the mixture. Gently stir, coating squash..
- Put a layer of pie dough into a greased pie pan. Fill with mixture and cover with the second pie dough. Put 6 slits in the top dough..
- Cover the edges of dough with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes remove foil and bake for 15 minutes more or until done..
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
It's a great way to ensure you aren't stuck with a spoonful of stuffing or weird turkey parts in a ziplock bag that Sound like a pot pie? That's because it is, made from the greatest hits of your holiday table. Our Turkey Pot Pie has chunks of tender turkey and vegetables in a flavorful, savory cream sauce – all nestled under a flaky, buttery crust. Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite holidays. I love everything about it – the turkey, the side dishes, the desserts, and of course visiting with family and.