COWBOY'S Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas.
You can have COWBOY'S Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of COWBOY'S Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas
- It’s 1 lb of leftover roast turkey, light or dark.
- Prepare 1 lb of leftover stuffing.
- Prepare 1 pints of turkey gravy.
- Prepare 1 cup of cranberry pepper jelly.
- You need 4 large of flour tortillas.
COWBOY'S Thanksgiving Leftover Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Shred turkey to manageable bitesize pieces.
- Layer turkey, stuffing and cranberry jelly on tortillas and roll into enchiladas..
- Place enchiladas in baking dish and pour gravy over the top. bake for 20-30 minutes or until warmed thuroughly..
- Serve and enjoy a unique way to eat your Thanksgiving leftovers!.