BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon.
You can cook BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon
- You need 1 of salmon fillet (any size, but 1 pound will feed 3 to 4 people. Mine was 1.5 today.).
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of onion powder.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
- You need of fresh lime.
- You need 1 of green onion, finely chopped.
BBQ Lime Ranch Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 450F and lightly season salmon with salt and onion powder. Remember that the thicker portion requires a bit more salt than the belly and also that the much thinner belly part needs very little salt because it is so thin. That said, not all salmon fillets come with the belly and are much more uniform in thickness overall..
- Spread fillet with Ranch dressing. (For 1.5 pounds, I used about 3 Tablespoons.).
- Then spread fillet with BBQ sauce in the same quantity as Ranch dressing..
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime over the entire fillet and sprinkle with green onions..
- Roast in oven for 18 to 20 minutes..
- Enjoy! Today we had ours with Broccoli Raisin Slawlad (link in story) and bolillos..