You can cook Mango Pudding using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Pudding
- You need of Mango pulps of 2 mangos.
- It’s 1/2 litre of milk.
- It’s 3 spoon of cornflower.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
Mango Pudding step by step
- Boil the milk for 10-15 mins.
- Add sugar to the milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk from the mixer, mix cornflower and mango pulp, make a thick paste..
- Add the paste to the boiled milk, boil it for another 30 mins(while it needs continuous stiring) till it get thickened..
- Serve it in a serving bowl, after cooling keep it at refrigerator for 2 hours..
- Mango pudding is ready for serving….