Chocolate cake with yummy toppings. Double chocolate cake is very delicious and fragrant. If you like, you may decorate it with the chocolate topping or serve this dessert with fresh sour cream. Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Ideas With Topping Cream
Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes. From classic chocolate fudge cake to gooey chocolate Master the chocolate cake with an airy, light sponge and rich buttercream filling. Give coffee cake the ultimate upgrade – layer with chocolate hazelnut frosting, add a creamy topping and. You can cook Chocolate cake with yummy toppings using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake with yummy toppings
- Prepare of maida / all-purpose flour.
- It’s of curd.
- It’s of refined oil.
- Prepare of coco powder.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of big kitkat.
- It’s of Choco sticks.
- You need of Tutti frutti.
- It’s of Nutties.
- You need of Gems.
- It’s of Choco chips.
- You need of Chocolate sauce.
While the cake bakes, make the meringue topping. Eventually it did get there and this cake is really pretty! A combination of chocolate marble cake and cheesecake with a creamy chocolate topping, this Italian Chocolate Cake is an absolute must try. · For serious chocolate lovers! This decadent chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling is THE thing to satisfy your chocolate craving!
Chocolate cake with yummy toppings step by step
- Take refined oil into a bowl, then add powdered sugar in it. Stir well..
- Then add curd and stir well..
- Add maida,coco powder, baking powder and baking soda into the mixture. Stir until the batter mix well..
- Take a cake tin, grease it with oil, pour the batter into cake tin..
- And microwave it for 30- 35 mins..
- After that keep it aside to cool it down..
- Then, remove the cake from tin. Now spread choco sauce to cake..
- Add Choco sticks for dividing. And add gems, Choco chips, tutti frutti, and nutties over it..
- Add KitKat over the boundaries…
- Tie the cake with the red ribbon just as shown in the picture..
- Your cake is now ready to eat. Enjoy..
A delicious streusel topping takes the place of frosting for this cake, the streusel is so good that I have used it on many other cakes. To make topping: mix together brown sugar, flour, cocoa and butter until crumbly. You always post the best recipes Kittencal! Grease three round baking pans and set Third, going to make this…I have tried many a chocolate cake and always look for new yummy I love chocolate cake with frosting. Thanks for the recipe with the nutrition facts.