Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce). Satay (/ˈsɑːteɪ/ SAH-tay, in USA also /ˈsæteɪ/ SA-tay), or sate in Indonesian and Malay spelling, is a Southeast Asian dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served with a sauce. Mie Ayam Jamur (Indonesian Chicken Mushroom Noodle) Recipe » Indonesia Eats. Indonesian Fried Noodles (Mi Goreng) – delicious Indonesian noodles that are fried with chicken and shrimp REBLOGGED – MIE KAILAN SAUS TIRAM, variasi lain dari sajian Mie Ayam yang sudah anda kenal.
This one originates from Indonesia – called Mie Goreng or Mee Goreng. It's also pretty common in Malaysia though you'll find the Malaysian version often has a hint of curry. Indomie Goreng Rasa Sate (Satay Flavor Fried Noodle). You can cook Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce)
- It’s of Your favourite noodle.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of garlic.
- It’s 80 ml of thick sate sauce.
- Prepare of Ground pepper.
- You need of Salty soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 glass of hot water.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Prepare leaves of Chopped coriander.
China potato noodle China food fried noodles China liking fried foods. Drizzled in a mix of sweet soy sauce, sriracha, and sesame oil, this easy Mee Goreng recipe will Kecap manis – this is a very dark, sticky Indonesian sweet soy sauce. You'll sometimes find it smothered over sate lilit or used in sauce bases like this dish. Mie ayam, mi ayam or bakmi ayam (Indonesian for 'chicken bakmi') is a common Southeast Asian common dish of The chicken meat is diced and cooked in soy sauce and other seasonings including garlic.
Mie saus sate (Noodle with Indonesian satay sauce) instructions
- Cook your favourite noodle as per instruction on the package. I'm using ready to eat wok noodle from the biggest supermarket chain in the Netherlands 😉. Once cooked, drain it and set it aside..
- In a pan heat the oil up and put the chopped onion in. Stir fry it until golden. Add the crushed garlic..
- Mix the sate sauce with a glass of hot water, just to make it less thick..
- Put the sauce into the pan and add the noodle..
- Season it with pepper and salty soya sauce. Stir until they mix well. Taste to correct..
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and sliced tomatoes. I like to add chopped chilies because they make everything more delicious!! 😉.
- Add your favourite dish. In the picture I had some tempe with it. Makes it a perfect vegetarian meal! 👌.
Mie Ayam "chicken noodle" can be served in two different variants, which is sweet noodle. Chicken breast, cabbage, carrots, broccoli and mushrooms are stir-fried in a wok with cooked ramen noodles and sweet soy sauce to make a beloved home-style Indonesian noodle dish. All Reviews for Mie Goreng – Indonesian Fried Noodles. Mie goreng satay noodles. (No reviews yet) Write a Review. Top with the included seasoning oil, sweet soy sauce and chili powder add a fried egg for a complete meal.