Annam Popu or Tempered Rice. Popu Annam is a Andra style Tempered Rice. Popu Annam is a popular Tempered Rice in Telangana region of Andra Pradesh. Popu means Tempering and Annam means rice, so it is called Popu annam. #PopuAnnam #TemperedRice #UseMangoPickle Hello 👋 Check out Tempered Rice Recipe Learned it from My Mother In Law 😊 Check out my other videos too Do Like.
This is a good recipe to finish the leftover rice in your refrigerator. This recipe can be made using leftover rice. One other variation to this recipe is that to add egg in the tadka and then mix it with the cooked rice and saute till eggs are done to make a egg fried rice. You can cook Annam Popu or Tempered Rice using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Annam Popu or Tempered Rice
- Prepare 2 cups of Rice (cooked).
- It’s of Oil (obviously) As much as you require for tempering :).
- Prepare 1/4 of Mustard Seeds tea – spoon.
- You need 1/4 of Cumin Seeds tea – spoon.
- Prepare 4 or 5 of Chillies (again depends upon how spicy you want ) Red -.
- It’s 4 or 5 of Green Chillies ( according to your tolerance levels ) -.
- Prepare 2 of Bengal Gram Split (Chana Dal ) – table spoons.
- It’s 2 or 3 of Onion -.
- You need of Curry Leave – Now come on , this you decide :).
Popu Annam recipe – How to make Popu Annam. Popu Annam – Indian Fried Rice. Some rice, an apple, some spaghetti, a banana, some butter, some bread, an egg, a spoon, some milk, some salt, some water, an/some ice cream, some tea, some coffee. С неисчисляемыми существительными используется Some.. Write a/an or some. rice apple spaghetti banana butter bread egg spoon milk salt water ice cream tea coffee.
Annam Popu or Tempered Rice instructions
- Cook rice and allow it to cool..
- Chop onions vertically and in thin size..
- Chop green chillies vertically and then chop it in halves..
- Heat oil in kadai, add split bengal gram dal (chana dal) and allow it to get medium fried. Now add mustard seed and allow it to sprout. Add red chillies (cut it into small pieces), cumin seeds (jeera). wait for few seconds until the chilli gets little fried..
- Once the ingredients in the kadai are cooked (fried i mean), add the rice that is cooked to the ingredients and mix it well. add salt according to your taste.
- Add curry leaves and you can switch off the gas..
- You can consume it immediately if you can handle the heat or wait for five minutes to have it in a warmer temperature..
Curd rice is my favorite food…If I don't like eating anything spicy or if I didn find that days lunch appetizing. Then the first thing which I do is take some Curd rice taste best with mango pickle, but my favorite is with garlic and tomato pickle. Wow I love that combo a lot. You can have curd rice with. Easy Perugu Annam Recipe: Step by Step Perugu Annam Recipe, Tips to make Perugu Annam at home, Perugu Annam Ingredients, Perugu Annam Simple and flavourful, this curd rice recipe is perfect for the days when you are in no mood to prepare an elaborate lunch.