Steve's Roasted CrockPot Chicken (Whole Chicken).
You can cook Steve's Roasted CrockPot Chicken (Whole Chicken) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steve's Roasted CrockPot Chicken (Whole Chicken)
- You need 1 of Whole Chicken.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 4 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 5 of Small Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thyme.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
Steve's Roasted CrockPot Chicken (Whole Chicken) instructions
- Mix all seasonings in bowl. (Except minced garlic).
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Be sure to remove gizzards etc. from cavity..
- Place onion in cavity. Place the 4 tblsp. Garlic in cavity. Pour 1/2 cup lemon juice in cavity..
- Massage entire chicken with oil..
- Rub seasoning mixture over entire chicken..
- Place potatoes in bottom of slow cooker. Pour one cup chicken broth over potatoes..
- Place chicken on top of potatoes..
- COVER, cook on low 7-8 hours..
- Carefully remove chicken..
- Remove potatoes and juices to bowl and mix well. Makes awesome mashed potstoes!.