Meatballs and Peppers. Learn how to make Meatballs and Peppers. A yummy meatball dish with bell peppers and pineapple. Mary had beautiful salt-and-pepper hair, a son named Chip, and a daughter named Stephanie who lit up any room she entered.
Zesty porcupine meatballs with bell peppers have from-scratch flavor with shortcuts! Pepper Meatballs from Delish.com is so good, you'll be licking the sauce spoon. Be the first to review this recipe. You can have Meatballs and Peppers using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatballs and Peppers
- It’s 16 of Frozen or Homemade Meatballs (Beef, Chicken, Turkey or Tuna).
- It’s 1 cup of Mixed Sweet Pepper (Chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of Mushroom (Sliced).
- You need 1/2 cup of Onions (Chopped).
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes (Chopped).
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves (Chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sambal Oelek or Scirracha (Use more or less as desired… substitute with a different spice if you prefer).
I used small Italian frozen meat balls if you use larger meatballs you may want to defrost them first. Stir in the peppers along with some salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and add the meatballs. These cheesy meatball stuffed peppers are perfect for the meat lover.
Meatballs and Peppers step by step
- Lightly spray a large skillet and brown meatballs..
- Add remaining ingredients..
- Stir fry for approximately 10 minutes..
- Serve with white rice..
Mozzarella stuffed inside a Peppers are the perfect vehicle to stuff with just about anything you want. The Other Meatballs and SpaghettiPork. bread crumbs, ground pork, egg, onion, salt, marinara sauce. Porcupine Meatballs are similar to a classic meatball recipe, only with rice added to the meat mixture before cooking. When the rice sticks out, these meatballs resemble a little 'porcupine'. Vegetarian meatballs with chickpeas, zucchini, carrots and cheese in an aromatic tomato bell pepper sauce.