Catfish and plantain peppersoup. Hi everybody This video is about how I make my catfish , yam and green plantain pepper soup. This recipe is very good for the cold weather and very simple. Wash the fish and put it in a pot of water (enough to make the soup).
Nigerian Catfish Pepper Soup (popularly known as Point & Kill) is that Nigerian pepper soup that is usually eaten in exclusive Nigerian bars and restaurants. Nigerian Catfish Pepper Soup [Video] Even if you can get Nigerian Pepper Soup in any road side. In a pot, put the seasoned fish, put the plantain, crayfish, onions, maggi, rest of the peppersoup spices and As soon as the fish is cooked, remove and leave plantain to cook till soft. You can cook Catfish and plantain peppersoup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Catfish and plantain peppersoup
- It’s of Catfish (2 fishes cut into 3).
- Prepare of Atarodo or dry pepper (I used 3 and a bit of dry pepper).
- It’s of Peppersoup mix.
- You need of Maggi.
- You need 1 of ripe plantain.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Onion.
Return catfish to the pot and add scent leaves, uziza. Delicious Tilapia fish and plantain pepper Soup Nkataa Night Delivery Chester Fries Catfish Pepper Soup. Cat fish pepper soup is a tasty and healthy delicacy prepared with local herbs and enjoyed by many.
Catfish and plantain peppersoup step by step
- Wash the fish and put it in a pot of water (enough to make the soup).
- Add the chopped atarodo / dry pepper, maggi, salt and peppersoup spice (put as much or as little depending on how spicy you want it).
- Once the catfish is nearly cooked, add the diced plantain and leave to cook together.
- Once the plantain and fish are soft it's done!.
- You can garnish with onion or eat it like that!.
This toughens the skin of the fish so that it does not fall apart during cooking. For a detailed tutorial on how to kill and clean catfish, Click Here. Nigerian Catfish Pepper Soup is that Nigerian pepper soup that is usually eaten in exclusive Nigerian bars and restaurants. Catfish Pepper Soup is called 'point and kill", because of how the fish is picked up at the local Nigerian market. At the market, you'll be told to point out your fish of choice from a large bowl of tight swimming fishes; the catfish is then killed, wrapped up for you and.