Satay chicken stirfry. This Satay Chicken Stir Fry is a firm favourite at my local Chinese take out! Made from scratch and easy to make, this will The CHINESE takeout version of chicken satay! This Chinese Satay Chicken Stir Fry is quite different to Malaysian and Thai satay, but just.
A savory peanut sauce covers every inch of this flavor-packed peanut satay chicken stir-fry! Load it up with all your favorite vegetables and pile it over hot fluffy rice. This satay chicken stir-fry is a wholesome dinner option to have up your sleeve on a busy weeknight. You can cook Satay chicken stirfry using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Satay chicken stirfry
- Prepare 8 oz of chicken breast.
- Prepare of Produce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of shalllots/ scallions.
- Prepare of Canned goods.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s of Condiments.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbls of peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sriracha.
- It’s of Baking and spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare of Oils and vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of peanut oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare of Nuts and seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare of Liquids.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Hi guys, Courtney Roulston here now On tonight's menu is this simple satay chicken stir fry so let's cook. Alright the ingredients you'll need for tonights recipe is a. Chicken breasts are pounded out and stir fried in a sauce containing lime juice, soy, ginger and peanut butter. Slice chicken breast into strips and blend with the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, five-spice and garlic.
Satay chicken stirfry instructions
- Cut chicken in half length wise then slice thinly. Place in a bowl with baking soda, use fingers to coat. Set aside for 20 minutes..
- Rinse well, pat dry with paper towel..
- Mix together seasoning. Coriander, cumin, tumeric, chilli, curry, salt and pepper. Sprinkle 1 tsp of seasoning over chicken. Mix to coat then set aside for 10 mins..
- Sauce. Mix together the sauce ingredients; peanut butter, brown sugar, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sriracha, coconut milk. Add remaining seasoning. Mix then add water and mix…
- Stir fry. Heat peanut oil in skillet over high heat. Add onion and garlic, stir fry for 1 minute..
- Add chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes until just cooked through and a bit browned..
- Lower heat slightly, then add sauce. Stir fry until it is reduced down and becomes thicker 1 to 1 1/2 minutes..
- Serve immediately with rice, garnished with shalllots / scallions..
Learn how to make Satay Chicken Stir-Fry with Snow Peas and Cilantro. Get the recipe for Satay Chicken Stir-Fry With Snow Peas. High in iron and has an easy gluten-free option, this will be a family favourite for lunch or dinner. Add the cabbage, carrot and bok choy and stir-fry for another minute. Then add the noodles and the remaining half bottle of the Thai Spicy Satay Sauce.