Chilli Chicken Stir Fry 🌶️🐔. This Chinese Chilli Chicken Stir-Fry is an addictive homemade alternative to take out! Easy to prepare and packed with flavor, it's perfect for busy weeknight dinners! Chilli Chicken Stir-Fry Chinese Style Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen.
This chicken stir-fry is a little spicy and a little sweet. Fresh ginger and garlic add a little kick, which is balanced with brown sugar. Also used a grated chilli rather than garlic in the marinade, and served with noodles not rice I found that (since I like my vegetable Nutritional Information. You can cook Chilli Chicken Stir Fry 🌶️🐔 using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilli Chicken Stir Fry 🌶️🐔
- You need 500 g of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of onion cut into think slices.
- You need bunch of broccoli Cut.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of chilli paste.
- It’s 1 tin of baby corn spears.
- You need 5 of champinon mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of chicken booster.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of siracha chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of peanut oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of abc kecap manis.
- Prepare bunch of pak choy chopped.
You can use whatever vegetables that you like in this stir fry. I have used baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, bean shoots, straw mushrooms, broccolini, pak choy. A quick and easy Sweet Chilli Chicken Stir-Fry & Sesame Rice recipe, from our authentic Asian cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto.
Chilli Chicken Stir Fry 🌶️🐔 instructions
- Heat up oil in a wok or saucepan..
- Add garlic and chilli paste. Fry for a minute.
- Add the chicken, don't cook it fully. It will cook fully during process. Fry for a few minutes ensure a pieces are coated in chilli and garlic..
- Add the broccoli, stir for minute, add mushrooms, corn spears, onions and carrots stir (finish this process in 3 minutes).
- In half a cup of water mix in the chicken stock powder. When fully dissolved add to the pan and stir.
- Stir in the siracha, kepap Manis and peanut oil..
- Mix in the Pak choy and bean sprouts. Turn off the heat and cover for a few minutes..
Once your pan is hot, this easy stir-fry comes together in no time. You'll sear tender British chicken, sweet peppers and crisp. Chilli chicken is a popular Indo-chinese appetizer made by tossing fried chicken in spicy hot chilli sauce. Learn to make the best at home with this recipe. This crisp fried saucy chilli chicken recipe is hands down the best that you can make at home.