Easy Hash Browns Recipe.
You can cook Easy Hash Browns Recipe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Hash Browns Recipe
- You need 3 of medium russet potatoes, grated.
- It’s 1 of medium sized egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour + extra for forming them.
- It’s 1/2 of medium onion.
- It’s to taste of Favourite pepper,.
- It’s 1 of small clove of garlic.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated white cheddar cheese, optional.
- You need to taste of Black pepper,.
- You need to taste of Salt,.
Easy Hash Browns Recipe instructions
- Wash the grated potatoes until the water is clear and squeeze the potatoes completely dry..
- Chop the onions and mince the garlic and peppers. Grate the cheese as well..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the butter..
- With a wooden spoon, mix everything thoroughly..
- Heavily flour a flat surface and your hands and measure alittle above 1/4 cup of the mixture and shape it like a burger patty. Repeat for the remaining mixture..
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add in 2 tbsp of butter, after the butter melts, with a spatula fry three at a time, for about 6 minutes, flipping half way through. Repeat the process for the rest..
- After frying all six, lightly grease a baking tray and place the hash browns on the tray. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the top rack for 8 minutes or until the hash browns are cooked through..
- Take out of the oven and pat dry on paper towels or kitchen tissues and let cool for about 2 – 3 minutes until they are easier to handle. Serve hot or warm. Enjoy!.