Sate Ayam (Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce). Thai Chicken Satay skewers with Thai Peanut Sauce – the gold standard of authentic Thai food! Marinated chicken with a peanut sauce At the risk of sounding totally obnoxious – this is a recipe for Chicken Satay skewers with Thai Peanut Sauce that truly stacks up to your favourite Thai restaurant. Iconic Indonesian chicken satay complete with spicy peanut sauce dressing that just as good as those you find in Indonesia, so what are you waiting for?
For the sate ayam (chicken satay), you will need Learn how to make authentic sate ayam bumbu kacang served with delicious peanut sauce that you want to drizzle on pretty much everything. Indonesian cuisine may not be popular outside of Southeast Asia, but the majority of us sure heard of sate (satay). Sate is basically a meat or. You can cook Sate Ayam (Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sate Ayam (Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce)
- You need 500 gram of boneless and skinless chicken, cut into bite size.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of Bamboo skewers, soak in cold water.
- It’s of For The Sambal Sate :.
- You need 100 gram of roasted peanut, ground.
- Prepare 1-2 of red chillies, ground.
- You need 3 of shallots, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need 100 ml of hot water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of coconut sugar/ palm sugar (optional).
Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. Called "Satay Ayam" in Malaysian language, any real foodies who have been to the entire Southeast While Thai chicken sate are tasty, they are inferior to the scrumptious and rich flavors of. Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce Recipe. Watch this video how to make chicken satay with peanut sauce (Sate Ayam in Indonesian Food Langguage) Check Out our.
Sate Ayam (Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce) instructions
- Rinse the chicken off under cold water and pat dry, cut the into bite pieces and thread 5-6 pieces chicken into sate skewer..
- Mix sweet soy sauce and melted margarine/butter. Deap each skewer in the sauce until the meat is completely covered. Grild until golden brown, turning the skewers over from time to time..
- Serve with the Sambal, tomatoe and shallot..
- Serving: on a plate, place sliced lontong, the sauce, and saté. Sprinkle shallot slices over. On the side, you can put acar and sambal..
- For the Sambal sauce: Combine all the Ingrediants for Sambal and Serve as a dip for sate..
These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. And if they did, that would be okay. Because this peanut-lime sauce will make anything and everything taste so Perfectly grilled chicken satay skewers in the most flavorful marinade. Cut chicken fillets into long thin strips During cooking, brush satays with combined soy sauce, lime juice and sesame oil. Serve immediately with hot Peanut sauce.