You can have Taco Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Casserole
- Prepare 7 oz of nacho cheese Doritos.
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 packages of Taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 8 oz of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 8 oz of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need of tomato, sliced.
- You need of lettuce, shredded.
Taco Casserole step by step
- Brown hamburger meat on a skillet, drain and add taco seasoning..
- Layer ingredients in 9 x 13 pan as listed – crushed chips, meat and seasonings, 2/3 of cheese, lettuce, tomato, and remaining cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes..
- Then add the rest of the cheese and then rest of the chips. Then serve..