Curry Soboro. 'Soboro' means crumbled meat. 'Soboro' dishes are cooked with minced Meat or crumbled Tofu. I have shared several 'Soboro' recipes on this website, and they are all quite popular. Soboro Don or Ground Chicken Bowl is your go-to Japanese comfort meal!
Recipe: meat and vegetable curry soboro japantimes.co.jp. Want to see more posts tagged #soboro? Sign up for Tumblr. 'Don' is short for donburi, which is a Japanese rice bowl, and soboro means 'crumbled meat'. You can cook Curry Soboro using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Soboro
- Prepare of Minced Meat *Beef, Pork OR Chicken.
- Prepare of *Note: Today I used Beef Mince.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of small piece Ginger *grated or finely chopped.
- You need of Garlic *grated or finely chopped.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Shiitake OR Mushrooms.
- It’s of Frozen Peas & Corn.
- It’s of Capsicums.
- Prepare of Ground Chilli *as required.
- It’s of Curry Powder.
- Prepare of Sugar *add extra if you like it sweeter.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- It’s of servings Cooked Rice.
This minced chicken cooked in a sweet-salty sauce with vegetables and spring onions is a quick midweek. Soft Furikake "Cheese Curry Soboro" by Marumiya. Half dried, soft type. – Minced meat with fried onion and cheese chips. More. Последние твиты от Soboro (@soboro_bakery).
Curry Soboro step by step
- Cut all vegetables into small pieces, the size similar to Peas..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan and cook Minced Meat. When Meat changed colour, add all vegetables and cook for a few minutes. Add Curry Powder and cook until the vegetables are softened..
- Add Sugar and Soy Sauce, and cook a few more minutes. Add Ground Chilli if you like extra spiciness..
- Enjoy with freshly cooked rice..
Conceived by Dong Hyun Kim, Soboro is based on the fine traditions of Japanese and Korean bakery. Visit our first store on Petty Cury, Cambridge. Massive Savings on TVs, Washing Machines, Cookers, Laptops, Headphones, Cameras, Tablets & more. Soboro = streusel – a popular crumble topping that's made from flour Soboro is a streusel topping that is found on many different Korean breads that are filled with custard. Soboro-ppang (소보로빵), or Gombo-ppang (곰보빵; pyojun-eo), often translated as soboro bread, soboro pastry, or soboro bun, and also known as Korean streusel bread, is a sweet bun with a streusel-like upper crust popular in Korea.