Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng. Mie Goreng (or Mee Goreng) is an Indonesian noodle dish that's also found in Malaysia and other parts of South East Asia. With a sticky, savoury sweet sauce, noodles are tossed with chicken, prawns, vegetables and signature egg ribbons. Delicious spicy Indonesian street food noodles that are easy to make at home!
Hailing from Indonesia, these Mi Sedap noodles are pleasantly spiced with traces of Each packet of noodles contains five sachets of spices and condiments to bump up the sweet, salty and spicy flavours; plus fried onions for extra. Mee basically refers to noodles and Goreng is stir fry. My all time favourite is the Indian Muslim Mamak Mee Goreng. You can have Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng
- You need 2 tbsp of spicy sauce / sambal sause or any sambal oelek.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dice garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dice shallot.
- It’s 450 grams of yellow noodles.
- You need 3 cup of bean sprouts.
- It’s of garnish.
- It’s 3 tbsp of scallions.
- Prepare 1 slice of banana leaf.
- It’s of add on.
- It’s 10 slice of bacon.
Once sambal is cooked, add the noodles making sure they are well mixed with the sambal and on a slow fire, cover the wok and let the noodles cook through. Mee Goreng (also spelled mi goreng / mie goreng) is a Malaysian and Indonesian fried noodles dish, very popular as a street food sold along the road or at hawker centres. The classic spicy noodles are a treat to slurp down with a big mug of teh tarik at your side. Add in scramble eggs ,fried tofu and Chinese chives,keep stirring.
Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng step by step
- Pan fried bacon till its lightly brown and cooked then set aside,for vegetarian just omit this.
- With oil add dice garlic and shallot with spicy sauce / sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek then add 1tbsp of light soy sauce and brown sugar stir fry for 1 minutes.
- Add yellow noodle and half cup of water stir fry to mix well.
- Add cooked bacon and another 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and beans sprouts then stir fry to mix well for another 3 minutes till its noodle is soften and sauce are dry.
- Serve with some scallion and a drizzle lime juice as it is or on for a more authentic flavour serve on banana leaf.
- MEE GORENG WITH BACON / SPICY NOODLE WITH BACON.
Mee Goreng is one of the most popular fried noodle dishes in Malaysia and Indonesia. This Indian Mamak Mee Goreng recipe is authentic, easy and so Indian-style fried yellow noodles are commonly found in Malaysia. It's spicy, savory, sweet and tangy, with toppings such as fried bean curd, boiled. This is the second of the two Mie Goreng Indonesia cup varieties Mamee Double-Decker sent me for Meet The Manufacturer. Thai Spicy Pork & Egg Breakfast.