Mie Goreng Ayam / Minced Chicken Stir Fried Noodle. – Mee Goreng Ayam, is stir fried noodles with chicken. This quick Malaysian Street food is popular in Indonesia and Singapore too. Indonesian Mie Goreng Recipe (wok-fried egg noodles) – Pai's Kitchen.
This is made like any stir fried noodles, with the addition of an extra step. Indonesian Fried Noodles (Mi Goreng) – delicious Indonesian noodles that are fried with chicken and Here is my mie goreng (Indonesian Fried Noodles) recipe. Please take note that this is a very simple version of Add the minced garlic and stir-fry until aromatic, then add the chicken and shrimp. You can have Mie Goreng Ayam / Minced Chicken Stir Fried Noodle using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mie Goreng Ayam / Minced Chicken Stir Fried Noodle
- You need 1 pack of dried noodle, boil it until softens.
- Prepare 75 grams of minced chicken.
- Prepare 8 of prawns, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of of cabbage, slicr thinly.
- You need 1 cup of spinach.
- It’s 3 of garlics, smashed and chopped.
- You need 1 of green onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Some oil for frying.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s of Some oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Sweet soy sauce.
Noodles are life and these Indonesian fried noodles, or mie goreng —which literally means noodles fried— is one of my favorite dishes. Note: I used oil noodles, which come precooked in the package in the refrigerated section at my local Asian grocery store. Feel free to use any noodles you like, just. Chicken breast, cabbage, carrots, broccoli and mushrooms are stir-fried in a wok with cooked ramen noodles and sweet soy sauce to make a beloved home-style Indonesian noodle dish.
Mie Goreng Ayam / Minced Chicken Stir Fried Noodle step by step
- Heat the oil in a frying pan then stir fry the garlics and onion until fragrant..
- Then add the chicken and prawns and stir until they change colour..
- Then add the eggs and scramble them. After that mix them with the chicken and prawns..
- Then veggies in. Mix again..
- After that add the cooked noodle. Stir to combine..
- Then add the seasoning to your taste. Taste test..
- Turn off the heat when everything is ready!.
All Reviews for Mie Goreng – Indonesian Fried Noodles. Mie Goreng. (Indonesian stir-fried noodles with vegetables). Meats: Thinly sliced chicken, beef, lamb or pork is also popular. Saute some minced ginger or galangal with the onions. Add a teaspoon of shrimp paste toward the end of sauteing the onions.