Fried indomie (soyayyar indomie da kwai). The Recipies lndomie, egg,carrot, green beans, onions, vegetable oil and Chile pepper. thank you for watching subscribe to my channel for more videos. On today's Recipe Video we present to you the tasty Stir fried Indomie. This recipe is easy to make but very delicious.
Learn how to make fried indomie noodles basically an Indomie Instant Fried Noodles. The Best Indomie Noodles Recipe is what this video is all about. Easy Fried Noodles (indomie) Recipe another way to prepare tasty instant noodles. You can cook Fried indomie (soyayyar indomie da kwai) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried indomie (soyayyar indomie da kwai)
- It’s 2 pack of indomie(super pack).
- Prepare of Onion.
- It’s of Scotch bonnet.
- Prepare of Curry.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of Maggie.
- You need of Oil.
The indomie omelette recipe/fried noodles taste so delicious, one of my. I continued happily with my Indomie Jollof, my brother looooved it, and so did the rest of the family. I introduced it to a few friends too and got great reviews. Everyone wondered why they had never thought about it before.
Fried indomie (soyayyar indomie da kwai) step by step
- Add water into a pot and allow it to boil,add in ur indomie and then perboiled,drain the water and keep aside….
- In a bowl break in ur eggs,add Scotch bonnet,onion,curry,maggi and ur indomie seasoning,mix everything together then add ur indomie and stir well!.
- Heat ur pan with little amount of oil,when the oil is hot add in ur stir indomie and fry.
- When this side is done,turn the other side..then serve.
Suddenly daddy, I mean daddy joined in the happy Indomie. Indomie is a brand of instant noodle produced by the Indonesian company Indofood. It is distributed in Australia, Asia, Africa, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Middle East. In this review, we will be trying out a famous dry ramen from Indonesia, the Indomie Mi Goreng Fried Noodles. The name is a bit redundant since "Mi Goreng" literally translates to fried noodles.