Grandma Olga's Scalloped Corn.
You can cook Grandma Olga's Scalloped Corn using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma Olga's Scalloped Corn
- It’s of whole kernel corn with juice.
- You need of cream style corn.
- You need of eggs beaten.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of butter melted.
- You need of package corn muffin mix.
- Prepare of the two cans of corn can be substituted with Chad and Julia's fresh corn and adding a little water or cream.
Grandma Olga's Scalloped Corn step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl thoroughly then fold into a buttered casserole dish.
- Place casserole dish into a pre-heated 350 degree oven 40-50 minutes or until the corn is set. A slight brown on the top gives a nice presentation..