Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew). How to make Woku Belanga – Rica-rica Ayam (khas manado ) How to make Hot Spicy Chicken (Manadonese) Berikut kami tampilkan cara membuat woku belanga. Authentic indonesian food recipe; manadonese chicken woku / ayam woku belanga. So This chicken cooked with woku spices in a pot (or clay pot).
My Recipe > Chicken-Poultry > . In Indonesian & English (the English version is below the recipe written in Indonesian). Ayam woku biasanya dimasak hingga kuahnya mengental dan sedikit menyusut. You can have Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew)
- Prepare 1.5 kg of chicken.
- It’s 3 bunches of thai basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 pc of turmeric leaf.
- Prepare 2 pcs of pandan leaves.
- Prepare 2 of lemongrass, bruised.
- Prepare 3 of indonesian bay leaves.
- Prepare 5 of lime leaves.
- You need of Spring onions, thinly sliced.
- You need of juice from 4-5 limes.
- Prepare 1-2 of tomatoes.
- You need of Oil to stir fry.
- Prepare 3 cups of Water.
- You need 5 of chilli padi.
- It’s of Spice Paste.
- Prepare 6 of shallots.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- You need 5 of big red chillies.
- You need 10-15 of chilli padi (I skip this).
- You need 6 of candlenuts.
- Prepare 3 cm of ginger.
- You need 3 cm of turmeric.
Sajian ini adalah lauk yang sangat cocok bersanding dengan nasi putih panas. Hati-hati, bila menurut pengalaman, nasi sepiring saja belum cukup untuk puas menikmatinya. Sudah bukan rahasia lagi bahwa makanan khas. Manado is definitely home of spicy dishes, ranging from rica-rica, dabu-dabu, tinoransak, to woku.
Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew) step by step
- Cut the chicken into desired size, clean and rub it with lime juice and salt. Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare all ingredients, wash clean.
- For Spice Paste: put all ingredients in the blender..
- Heat some oil in the wok, put the spice paste and stir fry until fragrant. Add in chilli padi, lime leaves, bay leaves, spring onion, turmeric leaf, pandan leaves EXCEPT basil leaves.
- Add in the chicken. Add water and continue to cook until the water reduced and become thicker gravy. Add salt, pepper, sugar, lime juices to taste..
- Once the gravy thickened, put basil leaves and mix well. Ready to serve with warm rice..
What I love about Manado dishes is that the spiciness is always balanced with freshness, be it from the use of lime leaves, lemongrass, tomato, or in the case of a woku, lemon basil (Indonesian: daun. This Indonesian Chicken Curry, known as Ayam Woku Kemangi, is a quick and easy recipe. It's a dry-ish curry and is just bursting with the scents of the herbs and aromatics used in cooking it. It can be spicy, depending on what chillies you use, and the lemongrass and ginger lend a sweet, citrusy and. Woku daun or leaf woku is similiar to pepes ikan or leaf wrapped spiced fish, while woku belanga is claypot Woku belanga is not only made with fish, but also chicken, or even beef.