Chicken and Green Bean Casserole.
You can have Chicken and Green Bean Casserole using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Green Bean Casserole
- You need of —casserole—–.
- You need 6 of large eggs boiled.
- Prepare 3 pounds of chicken breast boneless, skinless, and cubed.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of butter crackers, I used Club crackers.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 3 cups of flat green beans, Italian cut, or pole beans.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 of King Hawaiian rolls or 2 hotdog buns.
- You need 15 ounces of evaporated milk.
- Prepare of —-five cheese mixture——.
- It’s as needed of romano cheese shredded.
- Prepare as needed of parmesan cheese shredded.
- You need as needed of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need as needed of Asiago cheese shredded.
- Prepare as needed of Provolone cheese shredded.
- Prepare of —toppings—-.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parsley chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
Chicken and Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Boil, let cool, and peel the eggs.
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the cubed chicken to pan, cover and simmer..
- Chop the eggs and mix with crackers, and the five cheese mixture, set aside in a bowl.
- When the chicken is almost done, add the salt, garlic and beans. Cover and let cook 15 minutes.
- Add raw eggs to cracker cheese mixture then mix well.
- Remove the casserole from the heat. Break up the bread and add milk, and mix well.
- Add topping and put into oven for 30 minutes.
- Cover and let sit 7 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.