Healthy eggnog muffins. They're supremely moist and tender, with almost the same texture as cupcakes, and plenty of those cozy spices. These muffins are also quick and simple to make (no. These Healthy Egg Muffins are simple and delicious!
Healthier homemade eggnog with cooked eggs – safe and healthy for the whole family. Want to enjoy eggnog without all the guilt? These doughnut muffins are exactly what you want, and hope, them to be. You can cook Healthy eggnog muffins using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy eggnog muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of butter melted.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- It’s of Heaping 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 2.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of munk fruit sweetener powder.
- You need 2 1/2 of AP cups flour.
- You need 1 cup of almond milk eggnog.
They are muffins that have the remarkable texture and flavor of classic cake doughnuts, plus a generous glug of eggnog for good. Learn how to make weightless muffins which is sugar free. Todays video is different from other videos because its a weightloss muffin recipe video. you can. Oatmeal Eggnog Muffins – Get into the Holiday Season with these amazing, tender and moist eggnog muffins!
Healthy eggnog muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt the butter in the bowl then add wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Add flour and mix to combine. Grease 11-12 muffin tins and bake for 25 min..
That's why I made these muffins sort of healthy. Balance is the key to my game. 😉. These Healthy Egg Muffins are studded with spinach, cherry tomatoes, capsicum / bell peppers These egg muffins are intended to be healthy but I won't judge if you want to load them up with. Our easy Eggnog Muffins will capture the flavor of Christmas's essential beverage in a format that's perfect for Christmas brunch. These holiday muffins are sweet enough to serve for dessert, too.