Sausage wraps. Sausage Wrap-AroundsThe Pampered Chef. flavored syrup, sausage links, breadstick, Dijon mustard, cornmeal. Combine the mustard, ketchup and sugar. Enjoy this delicious sausage wrap Mexican recipe!
A wide variety of sausage wrap options are available to you, such as usage, material, and processing type. Sausage Stromboli Wraps – Premio Free Printable Coupons. Strombolis don't have to be for takeout only! You can cook Sausage wraps using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage wraps
- It’s of Puff pastry. Had given out the recipe for the dough.
- You need 3 pcs of Beef viennas.
- Prepare 1 of egg for egg washing.
Check out our Sausage Stromboli Wrap recipe for a quick and easy take on an Italian favorite. Check out these wraps made with sausages and Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls. Be the first to rate & review! Smokey Sausage Wraps. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Sausage wraps step by step
- Cut a small piece of puff pastry out of what we made last time..
- Roll it straight..
- Cut stripes as shown in the photo then keep the rest of the dough for other uses like pies..
- Before working on your dough kindly boil your viennas for 5 mins then cool them as you continue with other procedure. Kindly mark this as your 1st procedure. The photo shows beef vienna. We use this also to do hotdogs..
- Place your viennason your strip cut puff n roll over it accordingly each at a time..
- Place them on a greased baking tray, egg wash, then bake them in your already preheated oven and bake at 170 degrees for 20 – 25 mins or till they turn golden browm..
- Once ready, remove and cool them before serving. Enjoy..
Bacon Wrapped Sausage. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Spicy Honey-Mustard Sausage Wraps. very delicious for a tasty appetizer. Delicious, and you can use any kind od sausage, even hot dogs. Place sausages on each strip of dough and roll-up. Sausages are a meat product usually made from ground meat, often pork, beef, or poultry, along with salt, spices and other flavourings.