Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap). This recipe has been modified, on the original recipe eggs and vegies are not in use. Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry – this is my spicy chicken stir-fry recipe, or ayam paprik, a very popular We would always order our favorite ayam paprik—a mouthwatering spicy chicken stir-fry, tom yum Add the sweet soy sauce and fish sauce, stir to blend well. (If you want your chicken to be a little saucy. Sweet Soy Sauce For Korean Fried Chicken Serious Eats.
In this Indonesian version, the sauce is made with Season with sweet soy sauce, salt, and sugar. Pour water into the pan and bring to a boil. Broil the chicken for five minutes on each side. You can have Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap)
- Prepare 250 gr of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt (to marinate the chicken).
- You need 3 of long red chilies.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 2 of spring onions.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of brown onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 cm of ginger.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Cooking oil to deep fry.
Fry the garlic and chilies in the oil for one minute in a large frying pan. Here's what you need: soy sauce, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, chicken breast, salt, pepper, cornstarch, sesame Set aside. In a medium bowl, season the chicken with salt, pepper, and cornstarch. Add in sugar snap peas, peppers, garlic, soy sauce, Chinese rice vinegar, brown sugar, sweet chilli sauce and tomato ketchup.
Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap) instructions
- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice and salt, let stand for 5 mins..
- Deep fry the chicken half cooked, cut the chicken into smaller pieces, put aside..
- Chop red onion, garlics, chilies, spring onions. Slice brown onion and ginger..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pan, cook onion and garlic until the aroma comes out, add brown onion, red chilies, and ginger, stir properly..
- Add salt, sugar, pepper, and sweet soy sauce, mix well..
- Add water and spring onion, stir until it boils, add chicken, stir well with medium heat u til caramelized..
- Enjoy with rice or bread..
This sweet soy sauce (kecap manis) is one of staple condiment in İndonesian cuisine especially in javanese Ayam Bakar Kecap / İndonesian grilled sweet soy sauce Chicken My Mom's recipe. Carefully stir until all chicken wrapped with spices before adding water. The Thai stir fry sauce I use in this Spicy Thai Chicken Stir Fry is like the Thai equivalent of Charlie, my All Purpose Chinese Stir Fry Sauce. If you haven't discovered Charlie yet, pop over because honestly, especially if you are pressed for time, he will be life changing. This Cashew Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is my all-time favorite weeknight meal!