Coconut Rice. Coconut rice is a dish prepared by soaking white rice in coconut milk or cooking it with coconut flakes. As both the coconut and the rice-plant are commonly found in the tropics all-around the world, coconut rice too is found in many cultures throughout the world. Coconut rice is a simple, flavorful dish that goes great with curries, stir-fries, chicken, or beef.
Coconut rice is an easy and flavorful rice dish made with fresh grated coconut, tempering spices, curry leaves and rice. This simple yet delicious coconut rice is flavorful and easy to make. Jasmine rice, coconut, coconut milk, water, and salt combine in a rice cooker for the coconut rice of your dreams. You can have Coconut Rice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Rice
- You need 4 Cups of Basmati Rice.
- It’s 2 Cans of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 of Walnuts.
- Prepare Stick of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Table Spoons of Sugar.
Serve with Indian and Thai dishes. Place in a saucepan with water, coconut milk, and salt. Place the pot over high heat and, bring the liquid to a boil. Fluffy coconut rice eluded me for years.
Coconut Rice instructions
- Wash the rice and put them aside to drain..
- Empty the 2 cans of coconut milk into a pan and keep them on slow cook..
- Crush the nuts and add them to the coconut milk. Add the bay leaves, cinnamon and sugar to the coconut milk and gently stair for 2 to 4 minutes..
- Add the washed rice to the pan. Add 1/2 cup of water. Cover the pan with a lead and bring it to boil..
- Reduce the heat and leave it on slow cook for further 10 minutes. Keep an eye so you don't burn the rice at the bottom of the pan..
This is super fluffy, none of Truly fluffy coconut rice alluded me for years. I felt like I tried every variation possible, but when I lifted the. Coconut Rice – soon to be one of your go-to side dishes! It pairs perfectly with a tropical meal, a Thai main dish, or seafood. It's super easy to make, it has a delicious and rich, natural coconut flavor and.