Cinnamon apple chips. In a large bowl toss apples with cinnamon and sugar. Working in batches, place apples in a single layer in basket of air fryer (some overlap is okay). Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl; sprinkle over apple slices.
Try to get the circles as close to uniform sizes as you can. To coat the apples evenly with cinnamon, place your apple slices back in the bag you brought them home in, add the cinnamon, and swing it wildly around your head toss gently so not to break the slices. This is not the time to test your bolo whip skills, Tygra. You can cook Cinnamon apple chips using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon apple chips
- You need 5 medium of apples.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s 1 dash of sugar.
- It’s 1 dash of cinnamon.
The apple chips bake for about an hour on each side. Place the slices in a single layer on the prepared sheets. Stir together cinnamon and brown sugar. Sprinkle half the mixture onto the apples.
Cinnamon apple chips instructions
- preheat oven to 200°.
- thinly slice apples. may peel and core, but i do not. be sure to remove seeds..
- place slices in single later on parchment lined sheets. coat with cinnamon sugar if desired (i always do).
- bake for 1 hour, then flip and bake for another hour. continue baking add flipping every 20 minutes until desired crispness..
- (usually takes about 3 hours depending on thickness).
- cool and enjoy!.
- can store in airtight container ~1 week (if they make it that long!).
Today, we will start with cinnamon apple chips. You can add pretty much whatever you want to apple chips, a common topping being cinnamon and sugar. I opted for only cinnamon without the sugar, but you can add some if you want a little more sweetness. Though in my opinion, the cinnamon alone is enough flavor! The pieces are dried out pieces that contain some hard ones and chewy ones.