Mango glazed ham. The secret to this sweet glazed spiral cut ham is mango chutney and mango nectar. Pour juices from pan into small bowl. Cook's Notes for Mango Mustard Glazed Spiral Ham.
Mango-Glazed Baked Ham recipe: Try this Mango-Glazed Baked Ham recipe, or contribute your While the ham is baking, heat the mango juice, ginger and honey in a saucepan and reduce by half. Brighten up your holiday spread with this Mango-Ginger Glazed Ham. Just four ingredients are used to create the fruity glaze and is a great twist on the traditional holiday ham. You can cook Mango glazed ham using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango glazed ham
- You need 1 of leek.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of mixed peppercorns.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 2 of mangoes.
- You need 250 ml of mango chutney.
- You need 3 kg of horseshoe gammon.
Ham is a staple in my life. This holiday season, add mangos to your menu with this step-by-step recipe video for Mango Mustard Glazed Ham! The full recipe can be found here. Mango Chutney, with its sweet and sour base.
Mango glazed ham step by step
- In a large stockpot place a small stainless steel cup to lift the gammon off the direct heat and add all your vegetables and spices. Fill the pan with cold water until an inch above the level of the gammon. Place a lid on and simmer for 3 1/2 hours..
- Remove gammon from the stock pan and score the ham before you generously coat the outside with mango chutney. Bake in the oven on 160’C until the chutney caramelises. Put chunks of mango on the chutney. It should stick because of the caramel and bake for a further 25 minutes. Remove from the heat..
- Cool overnight and enjoy thick or thin slices on crusty and homemade sour dough bread..
Savora, a French condiment that was like a spiced Dijon, for mustard heat with a bit more oomph. This holiday season, add mangos to your menu with this step-by-step recipe video for Mango Mustard Glazed Ham! The full recipe can be found here: https. Meanwhile, puree mango chutney, broth and hot sauce in a blender or food processor to make Baste ham with some of the glaze. Cover ham with parchment paper and then foil.