Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan. Malaysian Fried Vermicelli – Bihun Goreng – Chef Lin – World Food Studio. Pancit Bihon Guisado (Filipino Rice Noodle). Bihun goreng is an Indonesian fried or stir-fried noodle dish, well known in Chinese Indonesian and Javanese cuisine.
Super Bihun Goreng dengan extra minyak bawang. Singapore noodles recipe are rice noodles (mai fun) and yellow curry. Indonesian Fried Vermicelli / Bihun goreng kecap. You can have Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan
- Prepare 200 gr of rice noodle.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of red onions.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- It’s 200 gr of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Hot water to soak rice noodle.
Resep Bihun Goreng Hemat ala jajanan kantin sekolah :P. Masi inget jaman sekolah kalo abis pelajaran OR langsung ngacir ke kantin.beli. Two fried eggs, a little fried shallot and some kizami shoga – pickled ginger. This was really really good stuff!
Fried Rice Noodle (Bihun Goreng) *Vegetarian/Vegan step by step
- Soak rice noodle with hot water for 3-5 mins, drain the water, put aside..
- Grate carrots, chop spring onions, and cabbage, put aside..
- Mash red onion and garlic, pit it aside..
- Pre-heat sauce pan, pour cooking oil, put mashed onion and garlic in, stir them until the aroma comes out..
- Push the onion and garlic to the side, crack eggs in the other side of sauce pan, scramble it until its cooked, and mix it with onion and garlic together..
- Add grated carrot, chopped cabbage, and spring onion, mix it well, wait until they are cooked well, add salt and pepper, mix well..
- Add rice noodle gradually, mix it with 2 forks until blends and mixed peoperly, taste it before turning off the fire..
- Enjoy while hot :D.
It reminded me of some of Indomie's things – the Mi Goreng line for sure. I liked the noodles and the seasonings were very nice too. Altogether, this was a very enjoyable and satisfying breakfast. Nasi goreng means "fried rice" in Indonesia and sometimes is called the "National Dish of Indonesia". It is normally served during breakfast with a fried egg on top and this versatile and fiery quick rice has been on my to-do list for a long time.